About Madras University
The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
About the Program
University of Madras’ Entrepreneurship and Career Hub is organising a Two Days Entrepreneurship Training Programme on Business Software Solutions & Financial Resources for StartUps on 11th & 12th September 2020, 06.30 PM – 08.00 PM.
- Topic : Business Software Solutions
- Speaker: Mr. Shakir Jahir John, Vice-President, JJSOFT Techno Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- Topic: Financial Resources for StartUps
- Ms. Vedha Viswanathan, Founder & Director, (Operations / IT), VIR Data Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
- Hosur & NBFF Member, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.