About the Internship Program
The six-week internship program grooms candidates into problem-solving leaders and effective managers for India — young professionals who can use their training and education to solve problems of the present and future, and offer leadership to the country.
About the Organisation’s
- 4E Global stands for (Education, Entrepreneurship, Employment and Empowerment ) is a youth-centric social enterprise empowering the next generation of leaders through educational opportunities, networking and training. Note: Opportunity Cell comes under the umbrella of 4E Global.
- We are working on a project building a community, where you can connect, learn, create and grow with individuals.
- The internship duration is six weeks.
- Internship Period is from May 1 to June 15.
- Candidates work from their respective cities and homes. If accepted to the program, interns aren’t expected to move to a new location; all they need is a working device and an active internet connection.
- BUT, We would love to see you in Odisha.
- Student Leaders: Undergraduate or graduate students with a drive to tackle social or educational issues, seeking to build international networks, and gain hands-on experience. Build professional career prospectives related to program management, entrepreneurship, social impact marketing, philanthropy and more.
- Young Professionals: Young professionals looking for an opportunity to change careers paths, grow their networks, or deepen skillsets related to social innovation and entrepreneurship in an immersive setting.
- Individual Profile: Detail oriented, creative thinker, results driven, persistent, organized, quick study, autonomous, team player.
- Builder Mentality: You enjoy building a project from the ground up and contributing to a larger process in a thoughtful and collaborative way. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves, participating, and creating long-term structures and processes.
- Accountability: At times there will be autonomy in your work; you will be counted on to complete tasks without supervision at all times.
- Connectivity: Represent 4E Global to the public and act as an ambassador for the organization. Connect 4E Global with individuals and organizations who are positioned to advance 4E Global.
Internships Hours and Commitment
- There is no set number of hours that candidates must dedicate to their internship every day.
- Based on the nature of tasks, assignments and capstone, it is estimated that an ideal candidate would invest 40-45 hours a week.
- Candidates are encouraged to self-pace and manage their internship assignments and tasks.
- However, internship timeline and deadlines are non-negotiable and must be strictly followed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This is a Management Internship.
- Candidates will learn about the organization and its leadership approach, work on challenges that involve product development, business models, new ideas, case analysis, strategy and outreach, etc.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to bring products and solutions to life and create and propose effective working models.
- Professional Development & Nonprofit Sector Experience:
- During the internship, candidates undergo a training in career readiness that prepares them for the global workforce and world-class graduate schools.
- Gain unique insight into the inner works of a startup organization.
- Gain deep knowledge of the nonprofit sector
- Access to Senior Leadership:
- Working closely with the Founder & CEO of 4E Global.
- ·Receive professional advice from 4E Global experienced staff and board.
- Future Prospects:
- As interns move forward in their careers, as alumni of the program they can seek recommendation letters from the organization for higher education and future job prospects.
- On successful completion of the internship, interns receive their internship certificate.
- Make a Difference
- In the lives of young professionals
- Pride in knowing you are instilling the ethic of service in our nation’s next greatest leaders!
- Stipend of Rs.5000, Certificate of Completion will be provided.
- Last date to submit the internship application is April 22, 2022 (11:59 PM IST).
- Note: Applicants are advised not to wait until the last minute to submit an application. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants are encouraged to apply early.
- Selected candidates will be notified via email latest by April 25, 2022.
How to Apply
- Mail to [email protected], containing
- 1-2 page resume outlining your educational qualifications, past experiences, achievements, activities, honors, etc.
- A Cover Email introducing yourself, and why this internship.
- Share about one problem the world faces in the 21st century which you hope to solve as you move forward in your career as a Young Professional. (Word Limit: 250-300 words)
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!