About Western Digital (WD)
Western Digital Corporation is an American computer hard disk drive manufacturer and data storage company, headquartered in San Jose, California. It designs, manufactures and sells data technology products, including storage devices, data center systems and cloud storage services.
Western Digital Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Western Digital|
|Post Name||Engineer Intern|
|Salary||₹40K -50K Month*|
- In this position, the individual will be responsible to develop NAND memory trim, push the performance and reliability envelope of flash memory which is used in best-in-class high-density storage application.
- The individual will also work with memory system teams, such as consumer and enterprise SSD, iNAND and others, to design and develop system device features to improve system level performance and reliability.
- The individual will communicate & work with members from process, design, reliability, and system groups to ensure timely product device support, memory qualification, and ramp of volume production
- In this position the candidate will be part of a team that sits at the hub of activity between storage business units, technology development, and manufacturing.
- This position requires an MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related field.
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process, and reliability, as well as circuit design. NAND flash memory device and physics knowledge is also a must.
- C/C++/Java Programming and Perl/Python Scripts.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze problem and work independently as required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application.