About the Internship Program
Directorate General of Foreign Trade has internship programme which is continuing since long. The internship programme in this directorate is for interaction of the officers of the Directorate with the young scholars and researchers with brilliant academic background from reputed academic institutions
While refreshing ideas from the field of academics will enable the Directorate to critically analyze its activity and take corrective steps in an objective and impartial manner. The internship will provide an excellent opportunity to the interns in their career advancement and professional expertise.
- Students with excellent academic records and possessing graduation degree in Public Policy/Economics/Finance/Management/Law (with at least 60% marks) from National Schools of Law/Central Universities/AICTE recognized Financial/Economics Institutions/Recognized National Management Institutes/Foreign Universities or other Institutions of excellence can apply for internship.
- Candidates either pursuing or having Post Graduation in Economics/ Finance/ Management/Law will be preferred.
- The scheme is open to only Indian nationals residing in India or pursuing their studies abroad.
- The duration of the internship will be for maximum period of 2 months for Summer Internship (1 June- 31 July) during the year 2023-24.
- DGFT headquarters at New Delhi.
- The interns will be attached to the heads of each Division and will be reporting to them directly.
Perks and Remuneration:
- Remuneration:Interns will be paid a consolidated token remuneration of Rs.10,000 per month.
- Logistics support: Necessary logistics support will be provided to the intern taking into account the functional requirements.
- Certificate of Internship:Certificates will be issued to the interns on satisfactory completion of their internships and on submission of their Report / Paper and its evaluation by the Head of the concerned Division.
- Last Date of Application: 25 April, 2023
- Date of short listing of Candidates: 4 May, 2023
- Date of Interview: 10th to 16th May 2023
- Final List of Selected Candidates: 22nd May 2023
- Period of Internship: 1st June to 31st July 2023
How to Apply
- Interested students can email their scanned application along with their CV to [email protected]
- CHECK OUT 10 Government Internship Program’s 2023
|Official Notification of the Recruitment
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups