About the Opportunity
District Administration, Bastar has an opening of Development Associate who will be working closely with the District Collector.
- CTC is 9 Lakhs Per Annum
Number of Vacancies
- 02 [01 General ; 01 Schedule Tribe]
- 03 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the District Collector and other line department officials to drive development & transformation initiatives at the District level.
- Ensure smooth execution of flagship government programmes and turnkey district initiatives.
- Facilitate coordination and dialogue between various external and internal stakeholders for inter-sectoral convergence and implementation.
- Assess and evaluate the ground situation of the various programs/schemes.
- Prepare and share regular progress monthly updates with the District Collector, CEO (Zilla Panchayat) and DMFT team and documentation of best practices and innovations in governance.
- Understand the vision of the district as a whole and act a catalyst to ensure financial, administrative and technical approvals across projects.
- Make execution plans for the speedy delivery of projects and apprise the District Administration of periodic visits and necessary interventions.
- Graduate or PG from a tier 1 college in any stream (MBA degree preferred)
- At least 3 years of work experience for graduates.
- For PG candidates work experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience of being a fellow at any state or national level is highly preferred but not compulsory.
Distribution of Marks for shortlisting [Out of 100]
- Academic Performance: 60 marks
- Personal Interview: 20 Marks
- Previous Work Experience: 20 Marks
How to Apply
- Click HERE, for the Official Notification and Application Form.
- Interested Candidates have to send the Duly Filled Printed Application Form via Speed Post to the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat Bastar, Dist. Jagdalpur, CG.
- Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2021 [Extended]