Zscaler is a cloud security company, headquartered in San Jose, California. The company’s cloud-native technology platform, the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange, is designed to help enterprise customers secure their employees, applications, and data as infrastructure and applications move to the cloud and as employees connect to work remotely, off the traditional corporate network.
- Analyse quotes to ensure technical and commercial fit.
- Respond to inquiries, provide guidance for quote and contract processes, and assisting with the proper structure of deals
- Define and ensure compliance with published approval policies including the vetting against the partner program and discount structure
- Manage non-standard deals through the entire deal process and provide creative solutions to non-standard deals that still align with business rules
- Assist the sales team in quoting complex transactions on CPQ
- Creating billing schedule and splits for sales
- Work with finance and order management to help move orders to closure and mitigate issues for deals that are stuck in order management
- The candidate should be comfortable working in permanent night shifts.
- 0-1 years of business experience
- MBA/ M.Com or other similar courses
- Understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be good with MS Office; Salesforce.com, CPQ tools will be a plus
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Deal Desk Executive Internship at Zscaler, Chandigarh.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!