CRY is inviting applications from interested candidates to be volunteers for their offline cyber security awareness program. – Cyber Smart Heroes.
CRY was born with a dream to ensure happier childhoods for all children. In 1979, Rippan Kapur – an Indian Airlines purser – started CRY with 6 friends and just Rs. 50. Today, over 4 decades later, CRY works with 102 local NGOs across 19 states in India and has impacted the lives of over 3 million children.
CRY works with project partners at the grassroots level to create sustainable change for India’s children and address children’s critical needs by working with parents, teachers, Anganwadi workers, communities, district and state-level governments as well as the children themselves.
About the Programme
Cyber Smart Heroes is a CRY volunteer programme. It is aimed to build awareness and encourage the safe and responsible use of information in the virtual/ cyber world in school goers. This programme will primarily run on the ground and via schools.
- You have to commit to on-ground presence to take these sessions
- You will be expected to commit to at least 10 such sessions
- Be available on weekdays + Saturdays suiting school slots (the sessions you will be supposed to take will be during school hours)
- You have to be above 18 years
- Reading and speaking proficiency in the local language and English is an essential
- Volunteers will be expected to attend an orientation and on formally registering- undergo a training programme before officially starting off as a volunteer under this programme.
- July 2023 – June 2024
- Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, NCR.
- In case you are not in one of these cities but are interested, you can sign up. Depending on the enquiries and potential of having any other city-specific team- they will be keen to expand to other cities and get in touch with you!
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups