In an increasingly digital world, there is a desperate need to augment our human experience by getting us to interact with the real world around us and the people in it. At Headout, our mission is to be the easiest, fastest, and the most delightful way to head out to our next real-life experience. We do this by running a managed marketplace to the world’s most exceptional real-life experiences — from immersive tours to museums to live events and everything in between.
We’ve got scale, fast growth, and solid fundamentals
Headout has served tens of millions of guests from 196 countries on one of our experiences across 70+ cities in 9 languages. Today, we’ve sales in 100s of millions of $s a year and have grown 4x+ in ‘22. Contrary to the norm, we deliver this scale and growth while being profitable. We raised $42M in ‘22 and have a decade+ runway enabling us to think truly long term.
Now is the right time
While we have a fast-growing business, we are still very early in our journey with a large upside to capture and have a team that is small enough for you to have an indelible outsized impact on our journey. We are not too early, we are not too late.
Every place has its own beat and we are no different. We are not the right place for everybody but we are the right place for a certain group of people.
About the role
The Customer Operations Intern role at Headout is no ordinary role. The customer operations team is a group of ninjas who move quickly, solve efficiently and provide stellar experiences to our customers. As an intern, you will shoulder the responsibility of pre-purchase activities for the Colosseum experience in Rome.
What makes this role special?
- Structure and preparedness. You will be responsible for procuring tickets for our Colosseum experience and uploading them on our pre-purchase dashboard.
- Reporting for patterns. You will derive insights around demand and supply from our data, and create reports related to this pre-purchase activity.
- Stakeholder Management. Coordinating with business leaders from different teams is a core pillar of this role, to ensure the processes you follow are error free and targets are met.
What skills & experience do you need?
- You’re available full time in Bangalore. This internship is a full-time, work from office opportunity.
- You’re hungry for insights. You’re excited to explore the travel industry at the start of your career.
- You enjoy following processes. You like to work on problem statements by following clear cut instructions.
- Undergraduates and Graduates from any field.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups