Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited is calling for applications for the post of Consultant on a Contract Basis to join in office at the Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi.
Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) is a CPSE under the administrative control of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which is engaged in the Manufacturing and Marketing of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicines. IMPCL is a profit-making organization since its inception date.
About the Opportunity
This is a contractual job position for 1 year, which can be extended on year to year basis.
Number of Posts
- New Delhi
- Graduation in Law.
Candidate must have specialization in:
- Administration/ Establishment matters
- Policy matters.
- Project/scheme-related work.
- Preference will be given to persons:
- Who are proficient in working independently in MS Office and other computer applications.
- Who have handled policy/ administrative matters and related issues while in service.
How to Apply?
- Duly signed application as per attached format completed in all respect enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, last pay is drawn, pension, and other supporting documents should be sent in an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT-IMPCL” only by Registered/Speed Post through Department of Posts, Govt. of India to:
- The Company Secretary & I/c. Corporate HRD, Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited, Corporate Office: B-261, Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi-110020
- Application Deadline: April 17, 2023