About the Organization
Grant Thornton LLP is the American member firm of Grant Thornton International, the seventh largest accounting network in the world by combined fee income. Grant Thornton LLP is the sixth largest U.S. accounting and advisory organization.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Prepare transfer pricing compliance and advisory reports, undertake benchmarking analysis on licensed databases, business proposals, articles on legal / technical matters, legal submissions, etc.
- Assist Transfer Pricing managers in the advisory services
- Participate in advanced pricing agreements (APAs)
- Work on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting, and planning issues
- Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations in the region
- Draft proposals for engagements and respect the expectations of our clients with respect to the review
- Qualified CA / CFA / MBA / M. Com
- 0-2 years of experience
- Good analytical skills and objective-driven attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual, team player, and open to learning new benchmarking databases
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements of Indian and Foreign companies
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze Income Tax laws and Global transfer pricing guidelines
- Strong command over document standards to prepare Transfer pricing compliance and advisory reports, business proposals, articles on legal/technical matters, legal submissions, etc.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application