About the Organisation
Takshila Educational Society is driven by the desire to influence and shape culture through its liberal knowledge platforms. These platforms have grown over 20 years of Takshila’s dedicated work in Education (Delhi Public School – Patna, Pune, Ludhiana, Coimbatore), Social Development (Parivartan), Art & Culture (Arthshila), and Children’s Literature & Publishing (Ektara). Takshila Educational Society serves to be an expression of knowledge across the multi-faceted initiatives it supports. Each initiative embodies the vigor of Takshila in its commitment to creating meaningful impact.
You will be assisting the Communications Manager in strategizing and executing social media content across Takshila’s various initiatives. You will be required to write content for various owned mediums both online and offline.
Some other core activities involve:
- Plan content calendar for the upcoming month
- Coordinate and source required assets for building content
- Strategize effective content plans to maximize engagement
- Build lead-generation and performance marketing campaigns for Ektara
- Plan and execute emailers and conduct feedback surveys
- Understand all social media metrics and data points to validate insights
- Plan and execute blogs across our different channels
- Understand the organization culture and intent and translate it into beautiful copy for all online and offline communication real estate
Our Ideal candidate is:
- An undergraduate with a degree in communications, mass media, and/or language
- Comfortably fluent in written/spoken Hindi and English
- Curious and experimental with digital marketing
- Keen on writing different pieces for Takshila Educational Society across its various initiatives
- Hungry for a hands-on-experience
Perks and Remuneration
- This is a paid internship.
- The stipend is subjective to your skills, experience, and availability to work from the office. (Remote working can be discussed)
- You will receive a letter of completion of the internship if you complete a minimum of 3 months with us.
How to Apply
- To apply, please email your resume along with a 300-word statement of intent to [email protected] with Subject Line: Internship Application-Ref.Opportunity Cell