TERI, New Delhi invites applications for the position of ‘Communications Executive / Communications Associate’ in the Sustainable Development and Outreach Division.
About the Organisation
TERI was established in 1974, with the initial focus on documentation and information dissemination. Research activities, initiated towards the end of 1982, were rooted in TERI’s firm conviction that efficient utilization of energy and sustainable use of natural resources would propel the process of development.
About the Opportunity
- POSITION: Communications Executive / Communications Associate
- DIVISION: Sustainable Development and Outreach
- LOCATION: New Delhi
- JOB TYPE: Full time
The Communications Executive / Communications Associate will work with the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement team to create a sustained and effective narrative on sustainability, climate change and renewable energy in the public domain through mainstream and social media engagement as well as audio and visual content.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating, curating, and managing creative content for TERI’s social media handles across platforms
- Creating social media strategies for the outreach of research projects and events
- Conceptualise and make short and crisp audio-visual content to be shared on socialmedia and the website as well as for project-related assignments
- Work with the CSE team in outreach activities including drafting media releases, editing opinion pieces, and writing blogs for the website
- Master’s degree (preferably in Mass Communications, Journalism, Literature)
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to quickly draft clean and impactful social media posts as well as other communications content
- Good team player
- Knowledge of office productivity tools such as MS office, Canva and social media analytics.
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Salary Range: INR 25,000 – 40,000 per month
How to Apply
- Send your resume with a writing sample and creative content made for social media to [email protected].
- Last date to apply: May 25
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!