Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- Effectively address client queries with timeliness and accuracy.
- Provide relevant client specific statements and information as per the requests received.
- Process Trade Exceptions and/or tasks assigned as per the defined procedures and timelines.
- Investigate and resolve breaks related to financial mismatches, unconfirmed or missing trade bookings, nonreceipts, payments and interest claims that are payable or receivables.
- Liaise with all the stakeholders (front desk personnel traders, account managers, relationship managers and credit officers ) via phone/ email and chats to ensure timely and accurate resolution of breaks of both economical and noneconomical in nature.