Michael Page is hiring for the job role of Chief of Staff!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Collaborate closely with the CHRO to align HR strategies with the overall organizational goals.
- Oversee critical HR projects and initiatives from conception to execution, ensuring timely completion and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Analyze HR data and trends to generate actionable insights for the CHRO.
- Manage communication on behalf of the CHRO, crafting compelling messages, presentations, and correspondence for internal and external audiences.
- Drive HR transformation initiatives by facilitating change management strategies, promoting a culture of continuous improvement, and ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects, ranging from HR process enhancements to culture-building initiatives.
- MBA in Human Resources from Tier 1 / 2 college
- Proven experience in CoE function / Chief of Staff role
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting
- Project management certification is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
- High level of discretion and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment