About the Organisation
The Central Bureau of Investigation is the premier investigating agency of India. It operates under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
Post name and Vacancies for CBI Recruitment 2023:
- As given in the official notification Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is hiring eligible and interested candidates to fill up 30 Vacancies for a Law internship for a period of 03 months to 06 months.
Stipend for CBI Recruitment 2023:
- According to the official notification of CBI Recruitment 2023, No payment to interns will be made during the internship, and interns will have to make their own arrangements for stay and travel.
Eligibility Criteria For CBI Recruitment 2023:
According to the official notification of CBI Recruitment 2023, the required eligibility criteria are given below-
- Law students of Graduation courses in English Medium and enrolled in reputed Law universities/Institutes.
- For those pursuing 05 years integrated LLB course, the applicant should be undergoing or have completed the 8th semester of the said integrated course. Or
- For those pursuing 03 years LLB course, the applicant should be undergoing or have completed 4th semester of the said course.
Tenure for CBI Recruitment 2023:
- According to the official notification of CBI Recruitment 2023, the period of internship will be from 03 months to 06 months.
Place of Posting for CBI Recruitment 2023:
- According to the CBI Recruitment 2023, the interns will be selected by CBI for locations in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Bangalore.
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2023:
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & TO APPLY
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups