About the Organization
NABKISAN Finance Limited (NKFL) (formerly “Agri Development Finance (Tamil Nadu) Limited”) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 14.02.1997. NKFL is a subsidiary of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) with equity participation from NABARD, Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, Canara Bank, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank and a few Corporates / Individuals.
- Lead Generation, Business Development and Promotion of FPOs and Agri Enterprises.
- Appraisal of project and preparation of techno-financial report and sanction memorandum
- Monitoring of projects, including field visit and inspection, and submission of monitoring reports and periodical MIS
- Data collection, analysis and management of data.
- Documentation, disbursement and recovery of loans.
- Compliance to processes, regular follow up with clients, capacity building, relationship management, credit management and maintenance of asset quality.
- Conduct of feasibility studies etc.
- Additional items of work, if any, assigned by NABKISAN from time to time.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduate in relevant fields like Agriculture and allied subjects/Rural Development
- OR PG in Agriculture and allied subjects/Finance or any other discipline relevant to Agriculture, Management and Rural Development.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Agriculture, Rural Development and Credit.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in the field of Agriculture, Rural Development and Credit.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years at the time of application
- Proficiency in using tools such as MS Office and other computer related functions for day-to-day functioning
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English and Local Language.