Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society popularly known as Jeevika is a government of Bihar initiative towards socio economic development of rural poor in Bihar. Jeevika reaches to over 1.28 crore rural women through 10.42 lakhs self-help groups and is operational in all 534 blocks of 38 districts in bihar.
About the Opportunity
BRLPS or JEEViKA in its endeavor to develop a talented pool of Development Professionals initiated Young Professionals Program in 2012. The Young Professionals Program in JEEViKA is a competitive program targeting motivated, talented 71 young professionals under the age of thirty committed to making a difference in development scenario of Bihar.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
BRLPS Young Professional – Pay Scale/Salary
|Institutions||Salary per month|
|All llMs Reputed Universities of US & UK, IRMA, llFM , All llTs, XLRI , CSE, FMS, |
MDI, SPJIMR, BHU- FMS and FMS- Delhi, Managn
|XIMB, CIMP, TISS, NIFT, CFTRI , NID, DMI, NIAM- Jaipur, VAMNICOM- Pune, XISS, lllT-Allahabad, lllT – Hyderabad IARl-Nd.w Delhi, IVRl-UP, Delhi school of social work, Faculty of Ecologl and Environmental Science, Nalanda University*, Indian lnstitutE of Health Management Research, Jaipur||Rs. 46200/-|
|KSRM , llRM, llCD-Jaipur, NORI- Kamal, CIFE-Mumbai, Vishwa Bharti, Shanti Niketan, Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies , Jabalpur, Azim Premji University, Bangalore, NIRD Hyderapad||Rs. 40250/-|
|Bihar Agriculture University, Sabour; Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Science and Technology; Birsa Agriculture University, Ranch ! GB Pant University of Agriculture &Technology, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, WB; Rajendra Agriculture University, Pusa; Benaras Hindu University, Varanasi; Asam Agriculture University, Jorhat central Agriculture University, Imphal, LN Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Changes, Patna; Design Graduates from NIFT Cluster Innovation Centre, Del tfj. University, Department of Rural Development, Patna University||Rs. 34500/-|
- Post- Graduation/ B.tech or Professional Graduates with four years of course duration
- Maximum 3 years of relevant work experience and not more than 30 years of age as on 11th Jan. 2023
- The incumbent will undergo a structured Young Professional programme of the Society. The contract would be of 3 years.
- However, based on annual performance of the incumbent the contract may be terminated earlier.
- Stage 1: Applications Shortlisting
- Stage 2: Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The incumbent is expected to bring with them their original educational qualification certificates, category if applicable and experience certificates at the time of Interview.
Important Dates for BRLPS Young Professional Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||11th January 2023|
|Closing Date of submission of |
|28th January 2023|
|Tentative date Group discussion and |
|28th Feb to 2nd March 2023|
|BRLPS Official Notification||Download Here|
|Offline Application Link.||Click Here|
|Join our Official Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!