About the Bain & Company
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 65 cities in 40 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
Bain Capability Network
In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Center (BCC) in New Delhi. The BCC is now known as BCN (Bain Capability Network) with its nodes across various geographies. BCN is an integral and largest unit of (ECD) Expert Client Delivery which plays a critical role as it adds value to Bain’s case teams globally by supporting them with analytics and research across all industries, specific domains for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence or Bain intellectual property. BCN comprises of expert client delivery, knowledge management and shared services.
Reports to: Associate/Project Leader
As an you will be an active member of the team, learning how to make businesses more valuable and helping our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage. You will be responsible for generating specific industry & company insights to support global Bain case teams, client development teams and industry practices. Analysts are also responsible to generate hypotheses and proactively help to focus on the most leveraged issues, using various tools and techniques. This may include primary or secondary industry research, preparing presentations, translating data into meaningful insights etc.
- Comprehend client needs and challenges for adapting to case expectations. Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Identify and apply the relevant analytical tools for own work stream and ensure zero-defect analysis.
- Understand the client business/industry to generate and screen realistic solutions based on a blend of research and analysis. Communicate data, knowledge and insight to the entire team.
- Effectively structure communication of insights from own work stream and ensure a logical flow of relevant information in presentations. Deliver clear and professional presentations to the team/team leaders/managers
- Consistently seek and provide actionable feedback in all interactions.