Technoshala is a non-profit social enterprise working in 6 Government schools in the tribal district of Nandurbar, Maharashtra, India. Technoshala strives to promote the use of technology in the Government school ecosystem through interventions focused on deploying Smart Classrooms, developing Teacher and Head-Teacher capacities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the deployment and utilisation of Smart Classroom infrastructure in the identified intervention schools
- Handhold and enable teachers in the proper utilisation of Smart Classroom infrastructure to integrate technology as part of the teaching-learning process. This involves conducting field visits to the intervention schools on a periodic basis.
- Work closely with Head-Teachers of intervention schools to aid in the development of ‘Adaptive Leadership’ skills amongst head-teachers
- Assist the Chief of Programs in organising capacity building workshops for teachers and head-teachers
- Facilitate orientation programs and capacity building workshops when necessary
- Administer baseline and endline assessments to students of intervention schools andbaseline reference schools with the assistance of the program volunteers
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders such as teachers, head-teachers, School Management Committee (SMC), parents and community members. Building good and engaging relationships with stakeholders is essential to ensure active participation of stakeholders in school activities.
- Gather program-related information from the intervention schools and the community. Document and present this information to the organisation’s leadership for program monitoring.
- Exhibit leadership abilities and take up new responsibilities when necessary
- A relevant Bachelors or Masters degree; preferably in education or social work
- An understanding of digital literacy and technology-aided education is paramount
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – in Marathi and English
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of software tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!