About the Job Role
- Position: Associate, India – Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Company Industry: Government Relations, Public Policy
- Job Function: Consulting, Strategy, Research
- Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Contract Details: Ongoing
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Hours: 35 Hours (5 Days)
Focus of the Role:
At the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, we are action-oriented. We collaborate with political leaders worldwide to drive change, helping governments turn ambitious ideas into tangible reality. Our expertise lies in advising on strategy, policy, and delivery while harnessing the potential of technology across all these domains. Furthermore, we share our on-ground insights for the benefit of all. Our mission? To construct more open, inclusive, and prosperous nations worldwide. If you believe in the transformative power of effective politics, we invite you to join us. Together, we can forge a brighter future.
TBI India is in search of a proficient policy specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in management consulting or policy formulation. They will play a pivotal role in offering strategic guidance and recommendations to Provincial Ministers and high-ranking government officials on various strategy, policy, and delivery matters.
Associates form the backbone of our teams across the globe and enjoy exceptional career growth opportunities. As they advance within the Institute, they gain access to projects with far-reaching impact.
Please note: To apply for this role, you must have the existing right to work in India.
Associates at TBI are expected to conduct themselves with professionalism, discretion, integrity, and diplomacy. Their primary responsibilities encompass:
- Conduct research and data analysis to inform recommendations regarding current and prospective government policies and programs.
- Stay updated on industry trends, data sources, and developments to provide clients with expert advice.
- Evaluate the efficacy of government policies and programs and formulate recommendations for enhancement.
- Prepare error-free and timely analyses using suitable mediums (e.g., PowerPoint and Word) in a reader-friendly format with visual aids.
Project & Team Management:
- Facilitate meetings and presentations by preparing in advance, actively participating, offering insightful contributions, and taking comprehensive notes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., public policy, business administration, or economics) is preferred but not mandatory.
- Entry-level experience in a top-tier management consulting firm is preferred. Alternatively, experience from a non-consulting background (e.g., political staffer, multilaterals, civil society organizations) along with a Master’s degree in public policy, business administration, or economics from a globally renowned institute is acceptable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to independently conduct qualitative and quantitative research.
- Possesses an enterprising attitude (proactive, optimistic, results-focused), collaborative nature (intellectual curiosity, thoughtfulness), and high motivation (growth mindset, self-starter, willingness to travel extensively).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!