Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
- Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
- Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task level estimates, schedule, dependencies, risks and provide inputs to Module Lead for review.
- Provide inputs to testing strategy, configuration, deployment, hardware/software requirement etc.
- Review plan and provide feedback on gaps, timeline and execution feasibility etc as required in the project.
- Participate in KT sessions conducted by customer/ other business teams and provide feedback on requirements.
- Analyze functional/non functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements
- Based on understanding of system upstream & downstream, provide feedback and inputs on gaps in requirements and technical feasibility of requirements.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon EKS
- Node js
- Android Developer Tool
- Procure to Pay – Payroll
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!