Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist selling partners to get well versed with various Amazon tools and provide onsite and office support for catalog creation, listing products, shipment related issues etc.
- Guide & help selling partners for completing onboarding formalities & train them on internal tools.
- Handle various types of cases related to inbounding, product issues and customer complaints
- Provide required inputs to selling partners to manage customer feedbacks
- Co-ordinate with sellers/vendors & internal teams for Catalog creation & product imaging.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines & co-ordinate with internal team to fix the issues for better customer experience
- Document processes & regularly update existing Sops
- Review & suggest SOP changes required if any to the team basis input from Category managers
- Handle various sets of daily, weekly and monthly business reports
- Onboard new processes if required as per the business needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
- Experience working on process improvement processes like Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a plus.
How to Apply
- Click HERE to apply for the Associate Position at Amazon.