Applications are now open for the Asian Development Bank or ADB Internship 2021 for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is an international development finance institution headquartered in Manila, Philippines. ADB’s mission is to reduce poverty and promote sustainable economic growth in the region. ADB’s main instruments for helping their developing member countries are policy dialogue, loans, equity investments, guarantees, grants, and technical assistance.
About the Role
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- You will informed about the location or duty station of the internship via mail upon selection.
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
The interested candidate must:
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- Engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- 1st batch application period: 15 July to 15 September 2021
- On board: January 2022 onwards
How to Apply
- Click here for the official information.
- Click here to apply for the ADB Internship.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.