About Condé Nast:
Condé Nast is a global media company dedicated to producing the highest quality content, reaching more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video, and social platforms. Our portfolio includes some of the world’s most respected and influential media properties, such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit, and Wired, among others. In 2011, we launched Condé Nast Entertainment to develop film, television, and premium digital video programming.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
We are seeking an art intern with the following qualifications:
- A degree in Communication Design.
- A strong foundation in various art techniques and mediums.
- Proficiency in relevant design software and tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Blender).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovative thinking.
- Prior experience or relevant coursework in art or design.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below, and we will promptly review your application. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!
Join us at Condé Nast, where creativity knows no bounds, and innovation thrives. Apply now to be part of our dynamic team in the world of media and design.