About Anant Fellowship:
The Anant Fellowship is Anant National University’s flagship programme. Offered as a year-long on-campus postgraduate diploma in Built Environment, it brings together curious and driven individuals and exposes them to a multidisciplinary education.
Within a year, Fellows engage with diverse areas of study, research and practice, enabled by leading thinkers and academicians. Anant Fellows come from diverse academic, professional, socio-economic and geographical backgrounds, and have varied aspirations and career trajectories.
Scholarships are available on need-basis. The scholarships aid our Fellows to fund their tuition fees for the year at Anant Fellowship.
Eligibility for the Anant Fellowship:
To be eligible, an applicant must,
- Hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Demonstrate commitment to improving the built environment
- Have an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area of the built environment
- Have a combination of good academic and extracurricular achievements
- Students in their final year may also apply
- Applicants with or without work experience may also apply
Fees & Scholarships for the Anant Fellowship:
- The deserving candidates will receive a scholarship on tuition fees.
- Also, the candidates will have to pay a tuition fee of INR 5 lakh.
- Students can opt for Hostel Accommodation by paying a fee of INR 2.5 lakh.
Features of the Anant Fellowship:
- Multidisciplinary: Anant Fellowship is a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary programme with a special focus on blended learning. Fellows learn from global academics and industry leaders of repute in thematic clusters.
- Diversity:Collaborate with a diverse set of Fellows from across the world. The Fellowship provides an immersive experience for Fellows of different nationalities. Fellows from multiple disciplines enrich the learning of the cohort.
- Hands-on Learning: The Live-Action Project offered at Anant Fellowship gives Fellows an opportunity to put theory into practice. Fellows work with the community on a diverse set of issues ranging from health, sustainable environment, migrant rights and more.
Faculties who teach Anant Fellows:
International Collaborations of Anant Fellowship:
- Anant Fellowship has partnership with World’s Best Institutions and Organisations like UNESCO, Sciences Po, University of Miami, Arizona State University, IIT Kanpur , Maryland Institute College of Art, Indian Housing Federation etc. CLICK HERE to apply.
Future Pathways after Anant Fellowship:
- Anant Fellowship has a rigorous career services and placement process designed to help Fellows find a pathway post the Fellowship.
- Fellows have gone on to pursue higher education; secure job placements with leading corporates and social sector enterprises; and begin their entrepreneurial journey.
- CLICK HERE to make your future bright with Anant Fellowship!
Future in Higher Education after Anant Fellowship:
- Anant Fellowship offers an option to obtain Masters in Built Environment. At the end of the first year, Fellows can opt for an extended year to continue their studies.
- Anant Fellows have pursued higher studies at top institutions like; University of Pennsylvania ; Pratt Institute, New York ; University of Liverpool ; Salzburg Global Seminar etc.
Job Placements after Anant Fellowship:
- The University helps students from drafting resumes to connecting them with the right company. It maintains a database of all the recruiter companies.
- AnantU Placement model is a four-stage process involving
- Pre-placement activities
- Career Guidance
- Executing Placement
- Post-placement reviews
- Some of the Top Recruiters are Government of Telangana, Samhita, Sattva Consulting, Piramal Foundation, Quality Council of India, Ashoka University, Teach for India etc.
How to Apply:
|For Official Notification & To Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|