About the Organisation:
Ares Management Corporation is a leading global alternative investment manager offering clients complementary primary and secondary investment solutions across the credit, private equity, real estate and infrastructure asset classes. We seek to provide flexible capital to support businesses and create value for our stakeholders and within our communities. By collaborating across our investment groups, we aim to generate consistent and attractive investment returns throughout market cycles. As of June 30, 2023, Ares Management Corporation’s global platform had approximately $378 billion of assets under management and over 2,600 employees operating across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Ares is looking for an Analyst to join the Ares Events Team as an Event Registration Coordinator.
- The Events team is a part of the Global Client Solutions Group and based in New York and Los Angles.
- The Event Registration Coordinator will be responsible for development and management of event registration and technology along with attendee management.
- Events are hosted virtually and in cities around the world that range in size from 20 to 300 attendees.
- A successful candidate will deliver upon both on-going responsibilities to run existing processes and will also assist with creating new processes for global conferences and operations within the Global Client Solutions Group.
- She/He will be responsible for managing multiple vendor relationships and will effectively interface and liaise with the Relationship Managers within the Global Client Solutions Group and Investor Relations teams at Ares.
- Reports to: Head of Global Conferences and Events, Global Client Solutions Group
- Working hours: 6.30 PM to 3:30 AM IST
- Work Location: Mumbai
Primary Functions And Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and launching Cvent event registration websites and mobile apps of in person and virtual investor events, including dinners, offsites, Annual Global Meetings, external industry conferences
- Lead the attendee management process for events. This includes but not limited to the management of the Salesforce campaigns, attendee communications, registration updates and event reporting
- Create event communications including save the dates, invitations, registration and hotel confirmations, event reminders, etc.
- Maintain event templates in Cvent and process documents for training of other team members
- Ensure an engaging client experience and achievement of program objectives by consistently meeting deadlines on assigned events and projects and keeping stakeholders apprised
- Responsible for event rsvp tracking in Cvent & Salesforce and report distribution to Relationship Managers & Investor Relations teams
- Take on ad hoc projects and support the broader team as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology field preferred, with outstanding academic record.
- 1 – 3 years of event registration or website coding experience required
- Experience in financial services industry strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Cvent, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Background knowledge in HTML or CSS coding
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, demanding environment while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and competing demands; result oriented
- Strong communication skills and team orientation; capability of interacting with key stakeholders to direct prioritization of related activity
- Strong client service orientation
- High accuracy and detail orientation
- Good judgment in terms of escalating issues vs. solving problems independently
- A solutions-oriented self-starter with ability to see the big picture
- A demonstrated ability to research and leverage available resources to accomplish the task at hand
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible in terms of hours in order to coordinate with team members across various time zones. Strong preference for candidate to work ET hours.
- An analytical mind and a passion/interest in bringing new ideas to increase efficiency of existing processes
- Dependable, great attitude, highly motivated and a team player
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Highly resourceful; able to collaborate; strength in time management with high stakes deadlines
- Some travel may be required
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!