Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinationaltechnology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (Google), Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.
Amazon Digital Content Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.in
- Job Position: Digital Content Associate
- Location: Work From Home
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 3.8 LPA (Expected)
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Basic knowledge on ML data labeling process, related tools and software used for ground truth generation.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience in data labeling on image/video with multiple classes of objects and attributes.
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application