Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Job Opportunity
We’re seeking a Team lead for our Delivery center. In this role you will be responsible for shift operations at our DCs and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defining , building and executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Ensure enough bandwidth in territorial delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Engage closely with the delivery team including associates, developing and maintaining a highly motivated and performance driven team.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance, through process and training improvements. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
- Graduation. MBA desirable.
- People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage
|For Official Notification and Application
|Join our Internship Telegram Group
|Click Here [MUST JOIN]
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups