About the Organisation:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five American technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta and Microsoft.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and analytical candidate with a strong ability to solve problems and simplify processes and execute in the space of operational and supply chain excellence in Amazon India business. This becomes all the more challenging in India where the mode of business is marketplace.
The Sr. Ops Associate supports the team that works with sellers to help improve their success at Amazon by building and nurturing an operational partnership. The associate will help to create an engaging experience for our seller partners by driving issue resolution in a timely manner. He/She will have the opportunity to identify improvements in supply chains, invent solutions for improvement and pro-actively identify potential issues before they surface.
This position requires strong self-motivation, self-starting and multi-tasking skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work closely with sellers, Amazon Ops and Planning and Ops Managers to solve day-to-day inbound operation problems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Experience with Excel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are met per quality standards.
- Delivers on multiple deadlines and priorities compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Developing and updating reporting focused on key operational performance indicators.
- Responsible to manage tactical planning and drive execution of assigned tasks
- Ensure seller / vendor operational performance delivery inline with targets
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems
- Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification & apply for the Recruitment.