About the Organization
The Airports Authority of India, or AAI, is a statutory body, under the ownership of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.
About AAI Recruitment
- Organization Name: Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
- Website: aai.aero
- Job Position: Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant
- Location: Chennai
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: Any Graduation Degree
- Salary: Mentioned Below
- Total Vacancies: 156 Posts
- Age Limit: Mentioned Below
- Last Date: 30th September 2022
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||132|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Office) NE-4||10|
|3.||Senior Assistant (Accounts) NE-6||13|
|4.||Senior Assistant (Official Language) NE-6||01|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire (OR)12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks|
Driving Licence:Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before the date of Advertisement (OR)Valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) license issued at least two years before the date of AdvertisementIn the case of (b) & (c) above, the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period.
|Junior Assistant (Office) NE-4||Graduate with typing speed of 30 wpm in English (or) 25 wpm in HindiTwo years of relevant experience in the concerned discipline.|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts) NE-6||Graduates preferably B.Com with the computer training course of 03 to 06 months.Two years of relevant experience in the concerned discipline.|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language) NE-6||Masters (or)Graduation DegreeKnowledge of Hindi typing.Two years of relevant |
experience in Concerned Discipline.
- The candidate’s age shall be 18 to 30 years as of 25th August 2022 and the upper age limit is relaxable as per norms.
|S.No||Name of the Post||The scale of Pay in Rs.|
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- are to be paid by the Candidates belonging to UR, OBC, and EWS categories.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex- servicemen candidates/ PwD and also the apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI, as per Apprentices Act 1961 are exempted.
- Computer Based Test and Trade test will be conducted by the officials for the posts of Junior Assistant (Office), and Senior Assistant.
- For the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Computer Based Test, Documents verification followed by Medical Examination, driving test, and Physical Endurance Test.
How to Apply?
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!