Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the virtual AICTE Trainee Android Developer Internship.
About the Internship
The project deals with the development of android apps in a real-time working environment. We designed the internship module in a way that the learning and implementation happen dynamically.
This internship helps to learn real-time process management skills and corporate culture. Best performers in the internships will be given pre-placement offers.
No. of Posts
- Pre-Placement Offer Community access Real-time project experience Startup work environment
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from any specialisation
- are available for duration of 3 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
- The Terms of Engagement Will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
- Dec 31, 2021