Agilent Technologies Careers Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Customer Service Admin. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Agilent Technologies Careers recruitment drive 2023.
About Agilent Technologies:
We are global leader in laboratory technologies for the life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets, delivering insight and innovation that advance the quality of life. Whatever the challenge, our One Agilent global team is dedicated to delivering trusted answers to our customers’ critical questions in our collective quest to improve the world around us.
Agilent Technologies Careers 2023:
|Company Name||Agilent Technologies|
|Post Name||Customer Service Admin|
|Salary||up to ₹12LPA*|
|Job Location||Manesar(Work From Home)|
Agilent Technologies Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Responds to and /or assists Agilent trade customers and internal customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- May be responsible for booking orders, upselling or cross-selling products and/or processing quotes.
- In a factory environment, order fulfillment activities may include monitoring inventories and coordination of delivery of factory products.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- May require ability to read/write in one or more languages.
Agilent Technologies Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- May require some higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically 1-3 years of relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team