About the Organisation
Aditya Birla Education Academy is a premier teacher training institute that aims to equip educators with cutting-edge skills and modern tools to enhance their abilities and make them privy to 21st-century modes of teaching. Our goal is to aid schools with improvement in the total school quality via training of teachers and assist teachers in their journey of upskilling.
Aditya Birla Education Academy (ABEA) is a leading teacher professional development organization working across schools In India and with several state governments to provide for teacher upskilling and continuous professional development.
About the Project
ABEA will be working with Primary year teachers for upskilling them on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy.
Job Title: Program Coordinator
- Location: Click here to get the list of locations
- Positions available – 3
- Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Program Coordinator to join our team and oversee the implementation of a Foundational Literacy and Numeracy (FLN) training program for school teachers in rural India. The successful candidate will have a passion for education and a strong commitment to making a difference in the lives of underserved populations.
- Train facilitators on the FLN content and provide ongoing support
- Collaborate with teachers to create content for the training program
- Liaise with government officials to ensure availability of training materials and physical facilities
- Visit classrooms and conduct teacher observations to monitor the effectiveness of the teaching
- Visit training centres to monitor the effectiveness of the training program
- Develop and maintain project documentation
- Coordinate communication between ABEA team and government officials
- Encourage peer learning and sharing of best practices among training program participants
- Co-facilitate offline training sessions and provide support as needed
- Be present on the field to oversee project implementation
- Master’s degree preferred, with a focus on education or social work
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, preferably in the education sector
- Experience working in rural communities with underserved populations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse groups of people
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Fluency in English and Hindi required, knowledge of other regional languages is a plus
- This is a full time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of school teachers and children in rural India.
- If you are a highly motivated and passionate individual with a commitment to social justice and educational equity, we encourage you to apply.
- Interested candidates are to send their resume and cover letter to [email protected]
|Official Notification of the Recruitment
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups