About the Organization
Accelya is a leading global software provider to the airline industry, powering 200+ airlines with an open, modular software platform that enables innovative airlines to drive growth, delight their customers and take control of their retailing.
Owned by Vista Equity Partners long-term perennial fund and with 2K+ employees based around 10 global offices, Accelya are trusted by industry leaders to deliver now and deliver for the future.
As an Associate – Business Processing, you will process all transactions (volume based) and ensure compliance to quality and timelines. Maintain effective relationships with clients both internal and external.
What will you do?
- Audit Sales Exchanges & refund transactions
- Highlight if errors exceed limit
- Query tickets when in doubt
- Meet the productivity & quality standards
What do you need to know?
- Basic computer skills
- IATA Diploma or an equivalent certification
- Fares & Geography
- Fare construction
- Ticketing rules
- Amadeus commands to retrieve fares