About the Organization:
YouGov is a global online research company, offering insight into what the world thinks.
We speak daily to our panel of over 24 million registered members to understand opinion and behaviours around the world. We have a strong reputation as a source of accurate data and we’re trusted by the world’s biggest brands to get it right, making us the most quoted market research source in the world.
About the Role:
Join our Operations team, providing vital support to research teams worldwide, enabling them to offer quality consultancy. As part of the Panel Delivery Team, you will ensure excellent service for YouGov’s Online Panels, supporting feasibility, sample, and fieldwork services.
Our 12-month graduate program offers training in YouGov’s Online Panels, on-the-job coaching, and support from our People Experience & Development team.
- Conduct feasibility checks, provide sampling plans, and best practices to internal clients
- Handle technical set-up and launch of fieldwork projects, coordinating with internal clients
- Align and set up technical aspects with Partner Panels
- Perform daily Quality Control to maintain the safety and health of our Panels
- Maintain accurate record administration of work carried out
- Prioritize client service, producing high-quality work and fostering good client relationships
- Gain knowledge of market research project flow, including needs, setup, data collection, and deliveries
- Understand methodologies used in online sampling
- Familiarize yourself with target groups and sample requirements
- Training in proprietary tools for running feasibilities and sample projects
- Develop project management skills
- Learn how to maintain the safety and health of YouGov Panels
- Gain insights into Online Panel best practices
- Submit CV
- Screening Call
- Individual Task
- Final Interview
- Fluent in English
- Background in statistical analytics
- Familiarity with types and techniques of sampling methods
- Degree in a data-based, socio-economic, or psychological subject
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret varied problems using knowledge, skills, and precedents
- Strong logical problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, oral, and electronic communication skills
- Innovative and open to new technologies
- Results-oriented with effective time management and deadline management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
- Start Date: 7th August 2023
- Working Arrangement: Office based, Monday to Friday
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Positions available: 2
- Shift Timings : Role 1 – 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. Role 2 – 2 pm to 11 pm.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups