About the Internship Program
WHO’s Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students and recent graduates to gain insight into the technical and administrative programmes of WHO and enrich their knowledge and experience in various areas, thereby contributing to the advancement of public health.
Objectives of the Internship
- Provide a framework for assigning eligible students from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programmes where their educational experience can be enhanced through capacity building opportunities.
- Provide an opportunity for WHO programmes to benefit from engagement from students specializing in various fields related to technical and administrative programmes of WHO.
- WHO offers internships in technical areas and administrative programmes such as communication, external relations or human resources.
- Age: You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- Education: Enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate OR already completed a qualification may also qualify for consideration.
- Languages: You are fluent at least in one of the working languages of the office of assignment.
- Family relation: You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- Nationality: We invite candidates from across the world to apply to the WHO Global Internship Programme.
- Other: You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.
Perks and Benefits
- Yes, certificates are issued to individual interns upon request. In addition, each intern may ask their supervisor to write a letter of recommendation at the end of their internship.
- The approved travel cost for some interns from least developed and middle-income countries may be covered.
- Interns may be provided with specific meal vouchers to be used during the business days (Monday – Friday), or with a cash amount to be used towards lunch meals on business days.
- Interns may be eligible to receive financial support from WHO.
- WHO provides all interns with medical and accident insurance for the duration of their internship period.
How to Apply?
|FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION AND TO APPLY||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
Looking for similar opportunities, join Opportunity Cell on Instagram or Telegram here.