IBM stands for International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries
About the Webinar
The Webinar is on How to Succeed in a Digital Job Interview is organised by IBM on July 29 at 5:30 PM.
Although digital job interviews are similar to face-to-face interviews they have their challenges and stumbling blocks. While in a face-to-face interview you might score with your natural presence, in a digital interview this is more difficult. Even if you’re used to video conferencing, a digital job interview may bring uncertainty.
In this live-webinar you will
- Learn about the difference between a face-to-face and digital job interview
- Get insights into how recruiters assess a digital job interview
- Get to know pitfalls in a digital job interview
- Explore how to best prepare for a digital job interview
About the Presenter:
Helen Sherwood is IBM’s University and School leavers Placement scheme leader in the UK. In this role Helen has the pleasure of identifying potential at the point of application, and seeing 200 students a year finish their year with a clear understanding of their skills, passions, career direction and many with graduate or apprentice job offers.
Helen is an integral part of IBM’s award-winning Movement to Work programme. She is very experienced with digital job interviews and has interviewed over 1200 candidates, and reviewed more than 10,000 applications, and prides herself on the ability to spot potential, and feels that attitude and aptitude are the winning combination in her most successful students.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Register?
- Interested candidates can register for the webinar through this link.
- For more details, click here