About the Program
UNDP India is supporting the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), and the National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) have launched the ‘Biodiversity Samrakshan Internship Programme’, a unique initiative to promote youth participation in conservation.
- Postgraduate degree and interest in natural resource management
- Must be between 21 – 30 yrs of age as on 10th October 2022
- ₹ 22,500/month
Roles and Responsibilities
Selected candidates will assist MoEF&CC, NBA, State Biodiversity Boards, Union Territory Biodiversity Councils and UNDP India in the following tasks:
- Operationalization and functioning of Biodiversity Management Committees (BMCs) in the States and Union Territories
- Help Biodiversity Management Committees in the preparation of Peoples’ Biodiversity Registers
- Coordination towards GoI-NBA-UNDP India Biodiversity Awards
- Implementation of Biological Diversity Act, 2002
- Interns will be placed in NBA – Chennai, MoEFCC and UNDP – New Delhi and the State Biodiversity Boards/UT Biodiversity Councils across the country.
|Registration and submission of Form |
|Friday||01st July 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Form |
|Tuesday||30th August 2022|
|Date of Examination||Saturday||15th October 2022(Tentative)|
How to Apply
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!