About the Organization
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- be responsible for developing talent by leveraging recruiting processes and tools
- gathering role requirements and recommendations.
- create an excellent experience by evaluating candidate skills and client needs.
- manage recruiting initiatives to meet established goals.
- work on employee onboardings, personal and organizational data changes, employee exits, trainings operations and more.
- rotational assignment within HR Operations to learn different process and learn to use the latest HR tools and technology
- first point of contact for employees and line managers. Applying advisory philosophy to provide proactive guidance to our employees and resolve their HR matters.
- supporting payroll & benefits operations
- You will be a part of the India HR team based in Pune and functionally support multiple global HR processes
- Strong interest in the financial services industry and Human Resources
- Manage multiple tasks, manage time constrains and get things done.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Curiosity and a thirst for innovation & customer experience
- An expert at building networks and connections
- Known for leading by example when challenging the status quo
- An open communicator, collaborative and used to flat hierarchies
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!