Uber Technologies, Inc. is an American mobility as a service provider, allowing users to book a car and driver to transport them in a way similar to a taxi. It is based in San Francisco with operations in approximately 72 countries and 10,500 cities in 2021.
Uber Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||COE Specialist|
- Work on the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Independent decision making & ready to work in a challenging and target based environment.
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities for the day by the achievement of targets on a monthly basis.
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes.
- A bachelor’s degree from any field is preferred
- Work experience in customer-centric industries is preferred
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and having a good understanding of cultural differences is preferred
- Clear communication: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Problem Solving: Strong problem-solving skills, Excel skills, and ability to make independent decision
- Exploration: The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application