TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience Across India to hire suitable candidates for various roles. The Applications are invited for TCS NQT – National Qualifier Test 2021 for Aug and Nov exams 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About TCS NQT
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter.
Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS NQT Variants
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Attitude is a broad component covering work styles, personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace. Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) assesses the attitude alignment framework relevant for entry-level position and provides an assessment report. The score of this test will be called as Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score.
- Industry NQT assesses awareness and understanding on a specific industry in the following areas:
- Industry structure – domains/sub-domains
- Operative language, processes and practices
- Regulatory environment
- Specific business and technological trends
- Competitive landscape
- Subject NQT assesses knowledge and skill in specific subjects pertaining to job roles in the following areas:
- Test of Knowledge: Candidates will be assessed on Pseudocode, Algorithms, Programming constructs, basic Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its stage-wise documents, implementation using C, C++ and Java.
- Test of Application: Candidates can code in any one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python3, and PERL.
- Hands-on Exercise.
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year of study during the period 2021-2023
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2017-2020, with a degree and specialisation
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
- The TCS NQT exam will be conducted every quarter. These exams will be scheduled in the months of February, May, August and November.
- In addition to these 4 exams scheduled in a year, TCS iON may announce additional exam dates subject to the demand from recruiting corporates.
- The next TCS NQT exam will be conducted in August 2021.
- TCS iON will announce the exam dates one month in advance. All candidates who have applied for the TCS NQT exam will receive an email notification on the planned exam dates.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- For every TCS NQT exam session, applications will close 15 days prior to the first exam date in that session.
- Click HERE to view the official details of TCS NQT – National Qualifier Test 2021.