About India Fellow :
The India Fellow invites applications for the India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2023 from graduates between 20 and 30 years of age. It is an 18-month leadership program for young professionals from various walks of life, willing to work with communities and find their leadership potential to make a difference.
It is an experiential social leadership program for the youth of India which includes working full-time for 18 months with a host organization on a specific project along with training, peer learning and mentoring. The fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 18,000 and other benefits.
Join our JOB’s Telegram Channel:Click Here
- You are between 20 to 30 years of age
- You are ready for an 18-month full-time commitment to the fellowship
- Understand that you will be expected to engage 24*7 with the fellowship
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by fellowship start date
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
Perks and Benefits:
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits –
- A monthly stipend of INR 18,000 in rural areas and INR 22,000 in urban areas for the duration of 18 months. This is for the fellow to arrange food and accommodation and manage other daily expenses.
- An opportunity to receive a unique 18-month training program and attend various workshops, divided into 3 parts of 15 days each at the start, middle and end of the journey.
- Work assignment anywhere across the country leading social organizations committed to bring positive change.
- Exposure to mentorship
How to Apply :
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!