About the Organization
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
About the Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
As a Customer Engineer, you will help shape and execute technical business strategies, acting as a trusted advisor to clients. You will assist the Sales team by problem-solving key technical issues for customers, while also liaising with the product marketing management and Engineering teams to stay up-to-date on industry trends and to devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
- Work with account executives to explore opportunities from the technical perspective, and collaboratively set the opportunity pursuit strategy. Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments and scoping out migration workloads.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of solutions to manage product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management, and documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud computing concepts such as Big Data, Platform-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS and IaaS) technologies.
- Experience with presenting and delivering technical pitches.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a Google Cloud computing environment.
- Experience with compute infrastructure and networking concepts (i.e., routing, VPNs, load balancers, and firewalls).
- Prior Experience in data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges.
- Experience using or managing databases.
- Ability to learn and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups