About the Organisation
Quixy is a cloud-based user-friendly digital transformation platform that empowers business users in enterprises with no coding skills to build unlimited enterprise-grade applications, using simple drag and drop design, ten times faster compared to the traditional approach consequently enhancing efficiency, transparency, and productivity of business operations. The platform includes an integrated cloud database, a visual application builder, enterprise-grade security, regulatory compliance, and scalable global infrastructure.
About the Opportunity
Marketing Specialist is responsible for understanding and executing the marketing activities as per the Marketing strategy and execution plan.
Prime responsibilities include outreach, partnering with influencers & generating marketing qualified leads
Degree and Branch:
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing (Major/Minor)
- Work with Head Marketing on strategy and execution plan for product marketing. Review, revise and maintain the plan as per feedback from the market and other stakeholders on regular basis.
- Take up the responsibility for marketing activities, inbound and outbound, online and offline as per the marketing execution plan. Maintain weekly and daily execution plans and promptly report progress for all activities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product and stay up to date with the latest features.
- Take up research tasks to benefit the marketing activities.
- Develop marketing material i.e., presentations, brochures, videos, eBooks, whitepapers, social media posts etc. to support online or offline product marketing activities.
- Research the latest video marketing trends application for SaaS companies and then work with Head of Marketing on strategy and execution plan for video marketing. Review, revise and maintain the plan as per feedback from the market and other stakeholders regularly.
- Educate, inspire and motivate others in the organization to participate in video marketing activities as required by the video strategy.
- Give product demos
- Generate leads and handover to the sales team after qualifying them.
- Perform Marketing Analysis by interpreting data, formulating reports, and making recommendations based on various marketing metrics.
- Required to work and coordinate multiple Marketing Outreach activities to identify and foster relationships with existing community leaders and organizers and support ongoing community programs.
- An MBA/PGDM degree in Marketing from a reputed institution. Past experience working in the tech industry is a plus.
- Must be aggressive, self-starter, internally motivated, target-oriented, and should have a flair for marketing and generating sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about innovation and continuous improvement.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Hyderabad Office (Work from home till further notice)
|Official Notification of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|