About the Organization
Maruti Suzuki India Limited is the Indian subsidiary of Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of September 2022, the company had a leading market share of 42 percent in the Indian passenger car market. The company is known for making highly reliable, low-maintenance cars for the Indian market.
- New Model Coordination for Sourcing and Development.
- Progress Monitoring for New Model Sourcing and publish sourcing progress report.
- Progress monitoring for development activities related to New Models and report the critical issues to Management and arrange countermeasures to meet the new model timelines.
- Represent Supply Chain Vertical in Development In charge Meetings and resolve the critical issues with close coordination with respective Supply Chain Departments and related agencies.
- Progress monitoring for regulation requirements related to New Model Developments e.g. IMDS etc.
- Coordinate for smooth New Model Trials.
- Coordinating for Management reviews to discuss sourcing strategies for critical component categories.
- Coordination with Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan for New Model Development related activities.
- Ability to understand technical and commercial requirements of various components categories.
- Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with respective buying departments, Engineering and QA team.
- Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach
- Ability to formalize Project Management strategies.
- Ability to analyze cost performance of Supply Chain for New Models.
- Education: Graduate
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Increase your Selection Chances by Booking our Exclusive Services!