About Chief Justice of India Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud
Dhananjaya Yashwant Chandrachud (born 11 November 1959) is an Indian judge who is serving as the 50th and current Chief Justice of India. He is a former ex-officio executive chairman of National Legal Services Authority whilst being J1 (or the senior-most judge after the chief justice) of the Supreme Court of India. In addition, he is a former chief justice of the Allahabad High Court and a former judge of the Bombay High Court.
About the internship
The Office of the Chief Justice of India Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud is accepting applications for internships on a rolling basis for internships starting mid-February onwards.
- 4/5th year students of 5 Year Law Course or 2/3rd year students of 3 Year Law Course.
- Please note that the internship is for a minimum duration of 6 weeks.
Last date to Apply
- The internship application must be submitted atleast 10 weeks before the beginning of the desired period of internship.
- Applications are being accepted only through the form available here.
- Any other queries related to internships can be addressed to [email protected].