About the Sprinto
Sprinto is an early-stage SaaS startup, working in the information security “compliance” space. This is a flourishing area but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Our job as founders and founding engineers is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity.
Why should this excite you?
- Take your career to the next level by increasing your skill set and making yourself more versatile as a professional down the line
- Operate autonomously, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and growth across partners
- Shape the future of B2B SaaS Partnerships with YOUR innovative ideas
- Enjoy a strong compensation package. Money, benefits – the works
- Make an early impact on one of the most promising, high-growth SaaS startups in Bangalore
Why work with us?
- The dream: Long-term success for Sprinto would mean that we have fundamentally changed the way businesses achieve information security. It’s an opportunity to put a dent in the universe! The next decade is bound to see a few Indian SaaS unicorns and Sprinto would be one of them
- The team: They say what matters most is who you work with. We are very fortunate to have a top-class founding/early team at Sprinto. Not only do we have second-time founders building Sprinto, but also each of the founding team members brings with them over a decade of experience in building teams and scaling businesses
- The opportunity: You get an opportunity to play a high-impact role in the early stages of the company. At Sprinto, we aren’t satisfied with being just a large/successful company. As aspiring category leaders, we also offer generous stock options. While all early-stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are the same
- Last but not least, Sprinto is backed by top-notch investors like Elevation, Accel, and Blume. And we’re growing fast! (we’ve grown 100% Quarter on Quarter since launch)
- Work closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and complete all allocated tasks
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Good knowledge /Experience in Market Research Tools/ Analytics / Research
- Learn and apply sales and marketing techniques
Requirements And Skills
- A Fresher or Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Economics, or a related field is preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable working with ambiguity and change in the fast-paced SAAS industry
- Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions
- Internship Duration : 3 Months
- Mandatory 3 months of work experience as a marketing research intern
How to Apply?
- CLICK HERE to Visit the official website and apply!
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!