About the Organization
At Udhyam Learning Foundation (Udhyam), our vision is to “Co-create a caring world, where people fearlessly pursue their potential.” We believe that entrepreneurship is a powerful way to channelize an individual’s potential. Entrepreneurship enables agency and allows an individual to work on their strengths while creating value for the world.
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Contributing in building new social media campaign ideas.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contributing to the creation of mock-ups, campaigns, and social media content
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a marketing, communications, or similar program; or any graduate interested in pursuing a career in marketing for the development sector
- Deep familiarity with social media platforms
- Understanding of and interest in the latest marketing trends, tools, and techniques
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Video editing skills strongly preferred
- Interest in development sector is a plus
- Ability to work with multiple teams and manage specific asks and requirements