Samhita is a social impact consulting firm with a vision to build a ‘better normal.’ They aim to create business environments where social value is an integral part of growth, emphasizing stakeholders and environmental responsibility. Samhita collaborates with companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector and build partnerships for sustainable social impact initiatives. Their approach focuses on balancing people, profit, and the planet to create a better normal for communities, environments, and businesses.
- The Manager – Returnable Grant will be responsible for screening and implementing financial inclusion projects and partnerships.
- This role involves building partnerships, providing technical guidance to teams, and organizing workshops to train financial service providers.
- The manager will also handle micro-finance lending business and credit risk assessment.
- Location: Mumbai/Pune/Ahmedabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive a robust financial inclusion service offering.
- Lead operation sales and collection of returnable grants.
- Manage micro-finance lending business.
- Identify and quantify credit risks and implement risk mitigation measures.
- Track grant applications and optimize the grant administration process.
- Maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Conduct scenario analysis based on macro and micro factors.
- Recommend and implement process improvements and prepare forecasts.
- Identify financial and non-financial risks and recommend mitigation actions.
- Apply sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment decisions.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in designing and managing development programs, with technical experience in financial services.
- Expertise in business development and strategy for financial products.
- Experience working with NBFCs, research institutes, banks, or consulting firms.
- Strong knowledge and experience in preparing high-quality PowerPoint presentations and Excel-based financial modeling and analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and collaborate on solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- MA/MS Degree in business, finance, banking, economics, or a related field or equivalent training and experience.
- Make a big difference: Take ownership and implement.
- Leadership: Lead cutting-edge management and research strategies.
- Impact: Bring about a positive change in the lives of millions.
- Work Culture: Join a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by tackling complex challenges.