About the Organization:
The National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM), established in 1988, is a non-profit organisation. NASSCOM initiated a program called ‘10000 Startups’ in 2013. NASSCOM carries out a number of events annually, targeting startups in the Indian ecosystem so as to nurture them and help them develop into bigger organisations. NASSCOM organises the Indian Leadership Forum. They give a platform to the developing companies to network and present their product. NASSCOM hosts National, International, Regional and Flagship events.
Position: Program Manager – Digital Healthcare & Industry 4.0
Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility:
- Building and promoting the Life sciences & Healthcare Innovation Forum (LHFI) and Industry 4.0 Forum.
- Understand and analyze the requirements of the project assigned. Identify and onboard the suitable solutions partners (startups / SMEs / CoE corporate partners).
- Execute the defined projects (PoC and Pilots) in Healthcare and Industry4.0 domains by working closely with industry partners / governments / social sector and identified startups.
- Help in driving the messaging for CoE activities through website, newsletter, social media etc.
- Help in defining the matrices that CoE should maintain in terms of what value add we are actually providing to our partners. Perform periodic assessment as to whether we are on track or need to shift.
- Represent CoE at relevant conferences / forums.
- Help in organizing the LHIF and Industry4.0 events/seminars, workshops and roundtables.
- Identify and sign up corporate partners to CoE.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Engineering degree from reputable institute, MBA/MHA would be added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of program management / presales experience with demonstrated understanding in technology management.
- Experience in working with Manufacturing industries and/or Healthcare sector is essential.
- Should be ready to travel as and when required in the line of job.
- Positive attitude, maturity to interact with top leadership are necessary attributes.
How to Apply
- For more information please check the Link